2253 October 23
STELLAR 20 - Long thought lost STELLAR 20 Number 20 vessel RIGEL THREE with near legendary pilot Commander Robert Nathiel MacMANUS arrives at New SEPT ILES inadvertently disrupting the final phase of the REAL-TIME Tach PIP link between New LONDON and New VANCOUVER. MacMANUS suffers cranial trauma when Sahaklesh fire on the approaching unidentified RIGEL THREE Shuttle causing it to crash.
The trauma causes MacMANUS to mis-react to the arrival of Mike Cahill and his Scout Ship VINDICATOR by taking it over and heading toward the MEG BORDER threatening to restart the war when MacMANUS learns that the world ROSS 619 which he visited without authority is still under MEG control. MacMANUS' hopes of forcing the hand of the galactic government and the MEGANITEs into freeing the world are twarted when an old friend, now Admiral Gregory Andreivich outmaneuvers MacMANUS giving CAHILL enough time to completely disable the VINDICATOR by blowing out the Drive Core.   NEXT 655 Squadron EVENT.   NEXT EARTH EVENT.
STELLAR 20, Number 20 is believed to be the last surviving mission from this Program.
This is the last current MEG event. Click HERE to return to the top of Timeline listing.
This is the last STELLAR 20 / RIMBEY Plan related event. Click HERE to return to the top of Timeline listing.
This is the last current ALLIANCE relevant event. Click HERE to return to the top of Timeline listing.
2253 November 21
EARTH ORBIT - Following his return to Earth for the first time in 25 years and with his re-commissioning review still in progress Stellar 20 Number 20 Commander Robert MacMANUS charges RIJL Aerospace to design and build the LADIS FOUR series starcraft. The charge is rejected by RIJL CEO Alison GRAND. Following direct negotiation the LADIS FOUR resumes. Expected to be the most ambitious design yet proposed the LADIS FOUR proto-type will be named RIJL FOUR following MacMANUS family tradition.
NEXT MacMANUS related EVENT.   NEXT EARTH EVENT.
2253 November 29
- While on Frontier Perimeter patrol the Dreadnaught INDEPENDENCE comes across a Fleet of WEREDEN Battlewagons. The INDEPENDENCE Battlegroup is attacked, INDEPENDENCE is badly damaged and the Carrier BOWYER is destroyed when the Officer on Duty fails to act fast enough in launching his fighters but the Battlegroup prevails despite this incompetance and destroys the WEREDEN Fleet before it enters the First Circle of the UNITED ALLIANCE. CHEROK immediately brings charges up against BOWYER Commanding Officer CAPTAIN El KING who is court martialled and subsequently dismissed from active service. CHEROK engages direct communication with the WEREDEN High Command ensuring that they will not attempt to repeat this action, for this he receives promotion to ADMIRAL GENERAL.
This is the last current CHEROK related event. Click HERE to return to the top of Timeline listing.
2253 December 8
ALLIANCE - The WEREDEN Government abandons their Ambassadors on Earth apparently over the issue of reciprocal bases in each others territory following the unsuccessful ambush of the INDEPENDENCE Battlegroup by WEREDEN Forces.
This is the last current EARTH related event. Click HERE to return to the top of Timeline listing.
2253 December 30
- With the assistance of Robert MacMANUS, Commander Mike CAHILL is able to trade in his Scoutcraft VINDICATOR for a second hand RIJL Aerospace built Stingray Class teamship which CAHILL names GILGAMESH.
2254 January 17
- Robert MacMANUS receives notice of assignment to 655 Colour Squad for final phase of his commission reinstatement. During this period MacMANUS reports to three UA Liasons, one of which is Medico TZU Brandon.   NEXT 655 Squadron EVENT.
2254 May 25
- Following the recovery of a one of a kind piece belonging to the Pro-Tach prototype on the KLANGORF Convoy by a black market Vendor, Flight Commander Robert MacMANUS petitions and is granted permission to investigate the actual fate of the Convoy.   NEXT MacMANUS related EVENT.
2254 June 6
- Mike CAHILL and his team on the Stingray Class Scoutcraft GILGAMESH receive TEAM A status with their posting to the UAC Transport STARBENDER.
2254 August 22
- Nearly a year after returning from his STELLAR 20, Star Command Flight Commander Robert MacMANUS and a special missions team (Registry 65511-on the vessel "Joe's Glory") follow the third lead in its attempt to recover the Klangorf Pro-Tach engine for Star Command and RIJL Aerospace.
2254 September 1
- "Finnegan's Squad" - - -After ninety six days of retracing leads the Chartered craft 65511 "Joe's Glory" heads for New Calgary, an Article Six system which has apparently been violating the Article by staging Pirate operations from that system. Flight Commander Robert MacMANUS is on board as Star Command / RIJL Aerospace representative and Mission Leader. Also at this time RIJL Aerospace begins to demonstration at various SPACE VEHICLE Shows between New STOCKHOLM and New VANCOUVER the LADIS FOUR Proto-type RIJL FOUR craft commissioned by Robert MacMANUS.   NEXT MacMANUS related EVENT.
2254 September 4
- New CALGARY is no longer an Article Six world when it is proven by the crew of 65511 that the KLEINDUER have been staging raids from the safety of the Article Six protection. The proof is when Issac Bill MAGELLAN and six other members of the Border Patrol KLANGORF Convoy are liberated from a KLEINDUER prison along with all the technical data and the working Prototype vessel of KLANGORF's RIJL sponsored Pro-Tach Drive. The Pro-Tach system has been designed to allow large vessels to exceed 1000 Quad (4000 times light speed).
This is the last current 655 SQUADRON event. Click HERE to return to the top of Timeline listing.
2254 September 8
- "Road to Starbender" - - - Robert MacMANUS and Bill MAGELLAN begin their journey on the Commercial Spaceliner WESTCAN 361 to their new assignment on the Transport STARBENDER. MacMANUS and MAGELLAN find themselves trying to fight off a MARAUDER Craft with only the limited resources of the unarmed Commercial craft.
This is the last current MacMANUS Family / RIJL Aerospace event. Click HERE to return to the top of Timeline listing.